1. Eternity Gallery Miami, LLC is committed to maintaining your privacy. Eternity Gallery Miami, LLC does, however, gather certain personal information that you provide, for example through such Users' activities or completion of online forms on our Website or when you complete surveys, submit a comment or question to us using a "contact us" or similar feature on our Website, send us an e-mail, or in any other way submit personal information to us via our Website. This information will be used for internal data processing, such as compiling statistical information about your interests and the use of our Website.
2. As a service to you, we may also use this information to customise the content we offer. To facilitate this service, Eternity Gallery Miami, LLC may use "cookies" to keep information about you when you use our Website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a user's hard drive containing information about the user. EternityGallery.com uses Google Analytics and Cedexis cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website, including details of the site where the visitor has come from and the total number of times a visitor has been to this website. We use the information to improve our website and enhance the experience of its visitors. You can set your browser to accept or reject all specific cookies or to alert you each time a cookie is presented to your computer. You can also delete cookies that have been stored on your computer. To see how managing, clearing and/or deactivating cookies on your browser, please see:
3. If you provide Eternity Gallery Miami, LLC with an email address that will result in any messages Eternity Gallery Miami, LLC may send you being sent to you via a network or device operated or owned by a third party (e.g. your employer or college) then you warrant that you are entitled to receive those messages. You also agree that Eternity Gallery Miami, LLC may refrain from sending messages to you without notifying you, even if you have subscribed to receive them, if we receive a request from a third party to stop sending messages to you.
4. At the bottom of each email you will be provided with the option to update your interests or unsubscribe from future mailings. At any time, you may also send an email to email@example.com and request that your email address be removed from our lists.
5. We will not share your Personal Data with anyone outside Eternity Gallery Miami, LLC. We may however from time to time need to disclose your personal data to affiliates, related companies, agents or contractors of Eternity Gallery Miami, LLC to enable Eternity Gallery Miami, LLC to communicate with you. Where we do so it will be on the basis that they are required to keep the information confidential and will not use the information for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for Eternity Gallery Miami, LLC.
6. While we will not voluntarily disclose your personal data we may disclose such information if we are required to do so by a Court Order, if we are requested by government or law enforcement authorities, if we are required to do so pursuant to other legal processes, or if it becomes necessary to protect the rights or property of Eternity Gallery Miami, LLC.
7. Eternity Gallery Miami, LLC may provide certain areas of the Website (such as chat rooms, message boards or other facilities) designated as open to public access or to our Users at large (each of which is referred to herein as a "Public Area"). Generally, any communication that you post to a Public Area is considered to be non-confidential.